Types of data I store:
To respond to your enquiry or design request, you must provide me with certain information (which you provided me through my website when contacting me), such as your name and email address, you may have additionally provided your postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom card order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
| Google Analytics and Googlemail |
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
If you have any such requests or would like any more information, please email me, Jess Leech, at firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
When you visit the Site, WordPress automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, WordPress collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. They refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
They collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you contact me through the Site, WordPress collect certain information from you, including your name and email address, this is referred to as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I use the Order Information that is collected generally to fulfil any enquiries placed through the Site (including arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;and
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
I use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a UK resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you contact me through the Site, I will maintain your information for my records unless and until you ask me to delete this information.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact myself, Jess Leech, by e-mail at email@example.com
Last amended May 2021.